Episode #1- Meet Philipa Wilkin
Born and bred in the English countryside, Philippa is a corporate escapee turned transformational leadership coach and breathwork facilitator. An existential crisis led to a path of self-exploration, deciding to quit her 12-year insurance career to discover her true purpose. Living in Brazil was the perfect antidote to her western conditioning and provided the space to explore and train in therapeutic breathwork. She is the founder of Breathworks, a coach and retreat leader, and travels the world empowering people to use conscious breathing techniques to achieve their greatest potential.
- Standing on a crossroad
- What are the signs of change?
- What is breathwork and how can it support your day to day challenges/practice
- Science of breathwork and what it isn’t
- Explore with us what conscious leadership is
- Spiritual awakening
- Resolving emotional blocks and limiting beliefs
- Bridging corporate work and wellbeing
SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU
Receive a 10% discount for the “Be The Lighthouse” online breathwork and coaching course.
Philipa Wilkin Contacts
Facebook: Breathworks Coaching