Episode #2- Meet Erika Tangari
Erika Tangari is a young rebel in the food industry. She sees our world in need and acts upon it. Here there is no room for doubt. With immense know-how of the science behind food, plus combining it with various worldviews on the subject she creates a revolutionary yet sustainable kitchen. Before anything else, she connects to the pure ingredients and where they came from and her unique way of working defines the outcome. Seeing her work, hearing her speak passionately, eating her food is similar to attending a magnificent performance. Eating the Secret Of Life food is a life-changing experience.
- From architectural designer to revolutionary Chef
- What does it mean to reprogram your food?
- How to receive the most nutrients from your food
- What are ‘alive’ ingredients
- Plant-based diet v.s. Vegan/Veggie diet
- A holistic approach to detoxing
- How stagnant thought influence the body
- Debunking the myth around healthy diets
- Our relationship to eating meat and the role of our western society
- The rise in awareness around gluten intolerance
- Effect of gluten on our emotional wellbeing
- How our emotions reflect the functioning of our organs
- How our a healthy gut and alkaline diet serve your brain function
- What can you do, to change your diet
- How to implement Erika’s method in your day to day life.
Book: The Mind-Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer
Book: Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T Colin Campbell PH D
Book: Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food by Catherine Shanahan