In celebration of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, I am launching a special series called, “Women in Psychedelics”. This podcast series does an amazing job of telling the stories of five fascinating women who are currently making an impact within the psychedelic and plant healing movement.
My intention for this series is to further amplify female voices within this space. I am driven by bringing to the forefront untold stories, exclusive content, and inspiration. This month to me is about offering and celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and sometimes the unseen achievements of women in this psychedelic renaissance.
Part two in the Series “Women in Psychedelics” I have invited Tricia Eastman, a medicine woman, author, and pioneer in the psychedelic movement.
Tricia offers highly curated retreats in countries where use is legal, working with iboga, psilocybin mushrooms, and 5-MeO-DMT. She has been initiated into Bwiti Fang traditions and the Ngonde Missoko tradition, and she facilitated the psychospiritual iboga program for Crossroads Treatment Center in Mexico. She supports projects related to the preservation of sacred medicines and sacred sites for future generations and working with the ancient wisdom traditions with respect and reverence.
In this episode, Tricia Eastman discusses:
- Her initiation into Bwiti Fang traditions and the Ngonde Missoko tradition
- Tricia’s trauma healing journey
- Microdosing with the Iboga medicine
- Using psychedelics at Crossroads treatment center for addiction
- Bufo Alvarius, 5MeO-DMT, and Ibogaine complementary healing substances.
- Wisdom traditions birth and death cycle, and rites of passages
- Building a life and eath honoring retreat center
- Kogi traditions and their architecture and way of life as inspiration
- Ancestral Knowledge and healing
- Ascension and Returning to Source
- The Aspects of our Ego and Soul growth
- The launch of her book; Traversing the Innerverse: Plant medicine, ancestral wisdom, and the path to transcendent consciousness