In celebration of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, I have launched a special series called, “Women in Psychedelics”. This podcast series does an amazing job of telling the stories of five fascinating women who are currently making an impact within the psychedelic and plant healing movement.
My intention for this series is to further amplify female voices within this space. I am driven by bringing to the forefront untold stories, exclusive content, and inspiration. This month to me is about offering and celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and sometimes the unseen achievements of women in this psychedelic renaissance.
For part three in the Series “Women in Psychedelics” I am speaking with Jessica Grotfeldt, a sacred medicine woman, and the founder of Luz Eterna retreats for and by Women.
Jessica’s work features a consortium of talented international medicine women from varied ceremonial and traditional backgrounds. Her own healing journey with plant medicines around the world informs her passionate approach to each unique retreat experience. From the high desert mountains to the rugged coasts of Oaxaca, Jessica weaves the mycelium network of transformational healing with love and respect for traditional healing work guided by modern integration principles.
In this episode, Jessica Grotfeldt discusses:
- The healing powers of Curanderismo
- Different plant medicines and their healing experiences
- Traditional healing and sacred techniques
- Jessica’s healing from PTSD with the plant medicines
- Sexual trauma and psychedelic work
- Women’s work; stepping into the Crone energy and becoming our own elder
- Next stages of the new paradigm and women’s work with plant medicine
- What are safe ceremony settings and what not
- Spiritual containers and the different traditions
- Traditions and appropriation, how to stay in integrity
- The complexity of facilitation and the depth of knowledge that is needed from the facilitator
One response to “Natasja with Jessica Grotfeldt on the Healing Potential of Psilocybin Mushrooms, and Transformative Women’s Workv”
[…] InspirationWe also mention episode 7 with Jessica Grotfeld on Healing with Psilocybin Mushrooms and Transformat… […]