Meet Isra Garcia.
Welcome to this very exclusive episode where Isra shares his very last interview and public appearance before going 100% offline. He will be unplugging from all attachment, identity, connections, and performances for an indefinite time, he calls it ‘The Great Victory’.
Listen here why and how!
Isra is a best-selling Author in Amazon. Holistic High-Performance trainer. Marketer. Consultant. Speaker. Author. Educator. Digital Business. Blogger. Podcaster. Entrepreneur. Let’s illustrate it in figures: 9 books published, 4.300 people trained, 71 clients, 62 businesses advised, 439 speakings, 5.010 articles published, 42 projects launched, 538 lectures/workshops, 7 companies, 22 adventures, 47 lifestyle experiments, 174 podcasts episodes, but most importantly ∞ fails. So far. Isra is in forward motion. He is obsessed with performing every day beyond his peak and pushing others to do the same.
Isra Garcia is considered one of the youngest leading experts on human potential and peak performance, specializing in impact marketing, disruption, unstoppable attitude, and experimental lifestyle.
In this episode, Isra Garcia discusses:
- His personal journey, against all odds
- From limiting beliefs to fuel to excel
- Following your principles and values
- The cost of not trying is higher than actually doing it
- Not only thinking outside the box but being outside it
- How to use challenges as leverage for growth
- Acknowledging your biggest fear is the path through the darkness
- How to deal with rejection and abandonment
- Exploring your biggest challenge and your last attachment
- What is fearless living
- How to prepare for hard times in life
- His ultimate challenge, The Great Victory
- Unplugging 100% of all attachment, and identity
- The questions we all should ask ourselves
- What is true freedom and how can you attain it
Holistic high-performance training programs 1:1
Social Media handles:
@isragarcia – instagram.
@Israel_Garcia – twitter
Isra Garcia – youtube
Isra Garcia – LinkedIn
Find Isra’s book here
True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so, wants nothing. – Seneca
In this episode, talk about:
Disrupt Everything with Isra Garcia interviewing Natasja Pelgrom
The Awaken Podcast w/ Lex Empress on the gift of Vision, Transformation and Soulsong
If you appreciate our time, efforts, and offers, please feel free to donate to the scholarship program of Awaken The Medicine Within Retreat & Program.
We believe in the Practices of Generosity and Gratitude