Meet Daniel ‘Sitaram Das’ Shankin, he is the founder of Mt. Tam Psychedelic Integration, an organization serving individuals who are exploring their consciousness for transformational evolution within a supportive community. He offers one of one integration coaching, and his clients describe his work as profound yet casual, both humorous and reverent.
After a deep and intense awakening experience in 1998, Daniel dove deep into his yoga and meditation practice to stabilize his realization in his body and the world. He began teaching in 2002 and took over leadership of his neighborhood yoga studio in 2004. As a yoga and meditation teacher for over 20 years, Daniel has dedicated his life to the cultivation of clarity, resilience, and heart. He uses tools from a wide variety of traditions to help his clients to develop powerful personal practices for psychedelic preparation and integration.
In this episode Daniel Shankin discusses:
- Daniels journey with meditation and psychedelics
- The gifts of active listening and body awareness
- Psychedelic integration and what are the vital pillars of healing
- From depression/anxiety moving toward connection, empathy, and compassion with the work of psychedelics and plant medicines
- How meditation supports your psychedelic journey and meaning-making
- How a deep practice help through challenging journeys
- When a sense of humor helps your self-realization
- Letting go of the body armor with laughter, how it promotes release and change in vibration
- How and why psilocybin summit is created
- Explore the change in topics over the years and why
- The rise of women’s work, womb work, moon cycles, and birth with psychedelics
- The work is changing Self-hatred moving into gentleness
- Practice being cool and giving yourself permission to relax
Social Media handles: tamintegration
What to join the Psilocybin Summit 16-20th of September, use my coupon link or code Awaken
We also mention episode 7 with Jessica Grotfeld on Healing with Psilocybin Mushrooms and Transformative Woman’s Work.
If you appreciate our time, efforts, and offers, please feel free to donate to the scholarship program of Awaken The Medicine Within Retreat & Program.
We believe in the Practices of Generosity and Gratitude. The practices of generosity and gratitude are considered foundations on which to build a good life in many of the world’s wisdom traditions. We, therefore, hope to inspire those that can to step into the act of contribution and donate towards our scholarship initiative. For those that want to apply to one of our retreats and is in need of Financial Assistance or you want to become a Volunteering Ally please read here.
Subscribe HERE and receive a free 30 min Alignment Meditation, and get updates on retreats, programs, and free content.