The Awaken podcast special series, Women in Psychedelics is a podcast series that does an amazing job of telling the stories of fascinating women who are currently making an impact within the psychedelic and plant healing movement.
The intention of this series is to further amplify female voices within this space. Natasja is driven by bringing to the forefront untold stories, exclusive content, and inspiration. This is about offering and celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and sometimes the unseen achievements of women in this psychedelic renaissance. A way to stand together embracing our diversity for a greater Sisterhood.
Meet in this episode Dr. Regina U. Hess, she is a clinical psychologist from Germany and holds a joint Ph.D. in transpersonal psychology (USA/UK). She is a body-centered Gestalt psychotherapist, creative therapist, and transpersonal psychotherapist. She is the founder/director of the ASE World Forum – Ancient Wisdom meets Modern Science in Amsterdam, NL, with a focus on the therapeutic use of altered states of consciousness. She is faculty at international universities and transpersonal institutes. Dr. Regina U. Hess is on the Board of Directors of the European Transpersonal Association and the International Transpersonal Association. She is co-founder of the international Transpersonal Research Network, and of the EUROTAS Division of Transpersonal Research. She is a member of the Swiss Medical Association for Psycholytic Therapy and is in the Integration Team of the MIND European Foundation for Psychedelic Science.
In this episode, Regina discusses:
- Feminine principles and balancing masculine/feminine
- Psychedelics as a magnifier of inner work
- What are feminine principles and archetypes
- Feminine beyond gender identification
- What is the feminine way forward
- Chaos and Death as feminine qualities
- Transcending the “good girl/boy” structures
- The work of Carl Jung and sacred union
- Different approaches to psychedelic therapy
- Transgenerational with psilocybin
- Microdosing as a bridge into the sacredness of life
- Psychedelic facilitators/guides on the rise
- Community and coming together with sacred medicines
Awaken The Medicine Within – Retreats
Awaken The Medicine Within – Membership, Courses, and Community
Get your 3-Day FREE trial