PRODUCTS I LOVE AND REPRESENT!
These are some of the amazing products that I am affiliated with! Everything on this list I use and I absolutely love and use myself. I only promote products that I truly believe in!
Guided by the Cacao Spirit, Keith buys Criollo (“wild” or “native”) cacao which is harvested, fermented and dried by small-scale family farms in the mountain rain-forests of Guatemala’s Pacific coast. This region of Central America was revered by the ancients because it produced the finest ceremonial cacao. It takes significant time and Keith’s precise intention to find beans with both the right energy and flavor. It’s worth the effort, as our product has batch-to-batch consistency others cannot match.
Trusted by cacao practitioners and those in the know, Keith’s cacao is a wonderful heart opener, crafted for ceremonial grade energy and fine flavor. Hand peeled and hand-sorted for quality prior to milling into a paste, our cacao is the perfect partner with music, writing, art, dance, yoga, meditation, and spiritual or shamanic practice. Ideal for the workplace, Keith’s Cacao can enhance insight, presence, and focus – enriching creativity, productivity, clarity, and vision.
Want to know more about the benefits of Cacao check out this blog post; 11 Benefits of connecting with ‘The Spirit of Cacao’
Natasja also offers private 1-on-1 sessions if you are wishing to develop a deeper connection with Cacao and introduce the Cacao Spirit into your heart for healing.
Want to know more check our further info on Cacao Medicine.
Some wounds require more attention and focus and may want to be processed in a private session. If you feel drawn to experiencing the healing magic of Cacao, contact Natasja HERE to discuss a personal ceremony.
How to Prepare Ceremonial Cacao
- 7 fluid ounces of water (with fresh ginger, and/or herbs like chamomile) per person
- 2 oz (6 tablespoons) cacao per person. If you are using a scale, you can weigh 2 oz per person. If you aren’t using a scale, 2 oz of cacao is about 6 tablespoons of chopped cacao.
- Pinch of cayenne and salt
- Natural sweetener of your choice such as honey, agave syrup, cane sugar, etc. to taste. This is optional. It is not necessary to sweeten the cacao drink to benefit from the cacao in ceremony. But most people will find the drink more enjoyable this way.
- Optionally, add cinnamon, cardamom, and/or vanilla to taste
- Optional, a drop of Essential oil, Tangerine or Wild Orange, and Frankincense.
- Start with the cacao bar and chop with a knife into smaller pieces so it softens easily in hot water.
- Heat water with chili and herbs to just before a boil. It should be just too hot to the touch but not boiling
- Add the cacao shavings
- Add sweetening and spices to taste
- Use a whisk to stir the brew until it’s all the chunks are blended and you get a frothy top
- It’s helpful to have a spoon or stirring stick to keep the consistency even as you consume. The cacao will settle at the bottom over time.
- Do not heat the cacao, you will lose the benefit of all the nutrients!
DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS
I choose doTERRA because their essential oils are gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol.
Nature is a powerful healing tool and has so much to offer us. Eating a healthy diet is so incredibly important to support our overall health – however, dōTERRA Essential Oils provide an extra level of support for our body to heal and be well.
I love doTERRA products because so many of them are food-grade, and they have made a significant difference in my health, well being, and during ceremonial work!
My favorites are…
- Frankincense – 1 drop under the tongue for health
- Lemon – For happy mood
- Geranium – For the incredible smell
- Melaleuca – For skin
- Serenity – For sleep
- Balance – For grounding
I also infuse essentials in my Cacao brew, Wild Orange, Frankincense and depending on the intention of the circle I might add an extra one, like Lavender, ( a tiny drop).
GET EDUCATED…FEEL EMPOWERED
Want more free resources and support?